- How do I enable the automatic message sent to the caller when I don’t answer the phone?
- How can I tell if someone is on another iPhone?
- Can the person I’m on the phone with hear my music?
- Can you tell if someone is on the phone when you call?
- Why does my iMessage not work when Im on the phone?
- How long can you talk on the phone?
- Can you play music and talk on the iPhone at the same time?
- Can you text while on a call?
- Can the person on FaceTime hear my music?
- Can you send a text while talking on the iPhone?
- Can you listen to music and be on a call?
- Can you fall in love with someone just by talking on the phone?
- Why do guys prefer texting over talking on the phone?
- Is it better to talk on the phone or text?
- Can you text while on the phone with Sprint?
How do I enable the automatic message sent to the caller when I don’t answer the phone?
Here’s how to activate it and customize the messages to suit your needs.
Open up the Phone app and tap the menu button (those three vertical dots top right).
Choose Settings then General settings and tap on the Quick responses entry; this is where all of your automatic SMSes live..
How can I tell if someone is on another iPhone?
With iPhone, no message or beep are generated, so that, it rings normally… By my experience, it depends from the phone, and not from the Carrier! If the phone goes straight to voicemail then they could on another call, or the phone’s not switched on, or they have no signal.
Can the person I’m on the phone with hear my music?
1) No, it’s not currently possible to inject audio into a phone conversation. … If the microphone and speakers on the phone are of reasonable quality, the other party to the call will hear the music. He or she will also continue to hear anything you say, as well as ambient and other sounds in your immediate vicinity.
Can you tell if someone is on the phone when you call?
How do you know if a person is talking to someone on the phone, when you call them? … A small business or residence may have just one phone line and if someone is talking on the phone you will get a busy beep tone or the call will go to voice mail. A busy tone can also indicate that the phone is off the hook.
Why does my iMessage not work when Im on the phone?
Issues with network connectivity can also cause problems with iMessage, and often times restoring your iPhone’s network settings back to factory defaults can resolve an issue with iMessage. To reset your iPhone or iPad’s network settings, go to Settings -> General -> Reset and choose ‘Reset Network Settings’.
How long can you talk on the phone?
In the US, most telephone networks place a hard limit on telephone calls at three hours. After this, most calls will hang up.
Can you play music and talk on the iPhone at the same time?
Did you know that your iPhone can play audio from both your call and apps like YouTube simultaneously? The call will not mute while you play other audio. This means that you can watch a video, listen to music, or play a podcast while also keeping an ear on the conversation.
Can you text while on a call?
If your phone is running Android 7.1, it will automatically enable Do not disturb mode while you’re in a call. … If you want to hear notifications for reminders, events, incoming calls, and text messages while in a call, you can adjust the Do not disturb settings.
Can the person on FaceTime hear my music?
When in FaceTime call, the operating system will lower the playback volume of your music, and send it only to the headphones connected to the phone, and not to the person on the other end of your FaceTime call. They will only hear whatever sound comes out of your microphone.
Can you send a text while talking on the iPhone?
You can try turning off iMessages so your text messages come in as regular text messages. iPhone 6 and later, if you have HD Voice and the LTE Voice and Data setting on in your phone, then you can get text, iMessages, and multimedia messages while on a phone call while in an LTE area.
Can you listen to music and be on a call?
During a call, the other party listens to your voice through the microphone. When the music is played through the phone, due to Android limitations, the sound output cannot be recorded or shared directly. The music can be shared only through your microphone input.
Can you fall in love with someone just by talking on the phone?
Falling In Love Over The Phone Is Impossible People say, falling in love with someone without a meeting is like living in a fantasy. Well, if you meet a person after so long since you started talking on the phone, it can never be the same way.
Why do guys prefer texting over talking on the phone?
He can consider his response over text. A guy might choose texts over calls simply because it allows him to gather his thoughts before choosing what to say.
Is it better to talk on the phone or text?
“Calling, or face-to-face communication, is better than texting because there are nonverbal cues that are lost in texting,” Carrie Sharpe, Communication Consultant and Speaker, who helps people strengthen their relationships by improving their communication skills, tells Bustle.
Can you text while on the phone with Sprint?
Watch Unlimited Plan: Includes unlimited data and texting on capable devices, while on the Sprint network. … Sprint Drive Unlimited Plan: Sprint 4G LTE data only.